Wednesday, January 4, 2012
2. Take time each day to relax and enjoy doing nothing.
3. Smile to the first person you see when walking into a store. Notice their reaction.
4. Call a friend and have a good laugh.
5. Listen to music with your partner and delight in each other’s company.
6. Light a candle, music playing in the background and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea.
7. Take a hot bubble bath and soak to your heart’s content.
8. Write a love letter to yourself and mail it.
9. Reach out to someone who is having a hard time. Praise them for who they are, offer support and give them a big hug.
10. Wrap yourself in a blanket and read a good book or watch a movie.
11. Spend time with family members. A little exercise: Go around the room and everyone acknowledges the person to their right.
12. Before going to sleep each night, remember one or two experiences that put a smile on your face.
Happy New Year!
Helen J. Burton, CEC, ACC
Coach and Author
Love Yourself Coaching