Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hola Amiga!




From: JenE
Date: Aug. 31
To: Juliabobulia
Subject: Hola Amiga!

Hi Julia,

I'm dying to know, how is Spain? Hola amiga is the only Spanish I remember from last year's class. You're so lucky, living there for a year while I'm stuck in boring Plainville. Who'll help me with math now?
Your Best Friend,
Jenny

*********************************************************************************************************
From: Juliabobulia
Date: Sept. 1
To: JenE
Subject: Re: Hola Amiga!

Dear Jen,
I can't believe my parents just dragged me to Spain! It's so weird here - the food, the clothes . . . Guess what, they eat dinner at 10:00 at night! Lunch is at 2:30! We couldn't find a single open restaurant at noon.
School starts Tuesday. I have to wear a uniform -- pleated gray skirt, blue/white striped shirt, blue socks, black shoes. More weirdness.
Julia

READ MORE...It's FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Out All the Fun We're Having

Here's Some...

Here's Some...
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter - The Cafe Buzz at; http://eepurl.com/Q8-T
Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory