Monday, December 19, 2011

What Am I? Christmas

"What am I?  What could I be?"

With Christmas right around the corner, what could be a better pre-big-day delight than, My Look and See Holiday Book?

What am I? Christmas by Anne Margaret Lewis is delightful and simply wonderful.  The short paragraphs give clues to what's hidden under the flap of the next page..."What am I?  What could I be?   I am a... Christmas Tree, Christmas Angel, Gingerbread Man, Christmas Wreath, Santa's Reindeer, Christmas Stocking, Snowman, Christmas Present, Christmas Elf, Candy Cane, Santa Claus...That's Me!

The illustrations by Tom Mills are bright, bold and big, immediately drawing your child into this Christmas adventure.

What am I? Christmas is available at; http://www.albertwhitman.com/ and on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Out All the Fun We're Having

Here's Some...

Here's Some...
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter - The Cafe Buzz at; http://eepurl.com/Q8-T
Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory