Saturday, July 31, 2010

Step Right Up It's Open Mic

Do your kids have the, "I'm bored blues?"

Then send them over to Klub Krumbs at Imagination-Cafe Magazine.

What's Klub Krumbs? It's the coolest, safest cafe designed for kids 4-12. Registration is Free and simple - just a user name and pass word is required. Once your kids are a member of the Klub, they'll have access to all the hot stops like, Open Mic.

Open Mic is a cool, interactive feature only on Imagination-Cafe. Here you kids can "dish" on daily topics, enter giveaways, upload pictures of their pets and so much more. And don't worry Mom, Open Mic is totally moderated so there's no spam or inappropriate content allowed.

Put an end to the "I'm bored blues." Join the Klub where fun is priority one.

Imagination-Cafe; http://imagination-cafe.com


1 comment:

Little Hatchlings said...

Hi Sandie,I just wanted to let you know that I picked you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

Please visit my blog at www.littlehatchlingsblog.com for the information.

I love reading your blog...thank you so much for being one of my followers too!

best regards,
Uyen
www.littlehatchlingsblog.com
www.rambleroadramblings.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Check Out All the Fun We're Having

Here's Some...

Here's Some...
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter - The Cafe Buzz at; http://eepurl.com/Q8-T
Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory